Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Where the Rubber Meets the Road



Recently I was part of a team from Green Pond, and Highlands Bible Chapel, serving the Lord on a "Don't Walk By", SLM weekend. I have served three other times over the years, and I can say that this is definitely a blessing. We don't often think about this type of outreach in our safe little suburbia life, so getting down and getting out there where the "rubber meets the road", is so humbling and a blessing beyond words.

“Don’t Walk By” is a super outreach, and I highly recommend it to everyone young and old.

I personally had an awesome interaction with one particular "guest", who had just fell into hard times, and needed to be put back on the track again. I pray for this man, who I really felt just needed to be reconnected with the right resources, and to make him feel part of society again.

I am so energized to continue in some form of outreach mission, helping those who need it most. God bless all who continue to serve in this very important mission. -Glenn Donnelly 



No comments:

Post a Comment