Friday, March 20, 2015

Our First International Intern

My name is Gabriella and I’m from Brazil. I have been in full time missions with YWAM in Brazil for three years. About two years ago, God spoke to me about coming to Street LIFE Ministries.  However, it was only at the end of last year that He told me that it was now time to serve in New York City, to learn a new culture, a new language, and to do it with this ministry.

It has been an incredible time here so far. Serving people in the streets is helping me to understand more about the grace and the love the Father has for everyone. It is a very different experience for me and is very challenging. I am growing in my relationship with God and in my trust in Him. I am so thankful and happy to be here. No matter how difficult it will be to learn a new language, to obey and walk out what God told me to do strengthens and helps me to keep moving forward until all hear the Good News.

No comments:

Post a Comment