Wednesday, January 15, 2020

"No high like THE MOST HIGH"

Josiah brought a team from New Hampshire for the 2019 New Year's Eve Outreach.  His 6 year old daughter was also a part of the team and outreach.  One testimony he shared was this....

"I approached a drug dealer who was initially asking me if I wanted drugs.  I flipped the script and told him I was dealing too and that there was "no high like the Most High" and I'm offering The Holy Ghost.  I began to prophesy to him about his gifts and calling.....he was touched."



Whether at the prayer stations or 

serving hot cocoa  on New Year's 

Eve in Times Square,  we run into 

people of all backgrounds 

and ethnicities which is an 

opportunity like no other. You never 

know  who you may meet and who the

                                           Lord will touch.


3 comments:

  1. Praising God for your persistence and consistency in proclaiming Jesus, and the hope that he gives, to those you encounter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have found that to be true haven't we? Only the Most High satisfies..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God! With God all things are possible. Thank you for everything you do to share the Gospel.

    ReplyDelete