Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 2014 - A Word from our Newest Intern, Nicole Pannasch

We asked our newest intern, Nicole Pannasch to share a little about what she's been doing and learning since she came to Street LIFE Ministries. She said, "Interning at Street LIFE has been a life-changing experience.  Over the past six months, I have learned much about evangelism, discipleship, and what faith in action looks like.  While there have been countless meaningful lessons and experiences during my time here, one of the things that has really impacted me has been seeing God’s heart to go after the 'one' (Luke 15).  At prayer stations, at Tompkins Square Park, in intercessory prayer watches, and even in our own community here at SLM, experiencing God’s personal, fervent pursuit of individuals has been life-altering.  God loves to go out of His way to demonstrate His love and mercy to people.  Seeing His heart in action motivates me to trust Him more, to be more loving towards others, and to step out in faith when He speaks.  I am so thankful to have the opportunity to intern at Street LIFE, and I am very excited for what is yet to come during my time here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment