Monday, February 4, 2019

Brazil Comes to New York


For over 20 years, we have been traveling to Brazil to share the love of God on the streets.  We love the people and the fellow missionaries we work with.  Ana Gabriella came to Street LIFE Ministries in 2015 for a few months to learn English.  Since then, she has had the heart to bring Brazilians to New York to serve with Street LIFE Ministries so they may have a life changing experience as she did.   


She brought Anna, who is the daughter of one of the leaders in Belo Horizonte that we have worked with throughout the years.  It was her first time coming to New York without her parents.  Two other Brazilian women came with Gaby and they were "stretched" with the cold weather, rigorous SLM schedule, and practice of the English language.  We were blessed.

Here's what one of them said about her time here.....
"Street LIFE Ministries was a good experience for me. When I came I did not know what to expect, did not know God’s plans. It was a great time with my team, I got to know the girls better and they are amazing.  I believe I have learned more about submission, sharing and living in "community".  I have learned things here that I will take with me my whole life. It feels good to be with people who bring us closer to God. My heart is filled with love and being at SLM changed the way I see things now. 


Gaby and Anna
Thank you all for this opportunity. David and Robin are so beautiful to see the way you dedicate all your time to serve Jesus. I’m really grateful for the experience I had here."




No comments:

Post a Comment